One way to diffuse rapidly and massively solar energy technology around the world is to create a solar technology that is cost-effective in the short term and readily accessible.
Solarfire.org principles are :
- Concentrate on the uses and applications of Solar Fire that are most needed for people, especially in poor countries rich in sunlight.
- Striving to develop the most accessible and ecological building methods.
- Striving not to create dependence on us as providers of the technology.
- Try to publish as much as possible in Open Source,
- Minimizes material cost using local wood or bamboo allowing businesses and communities to bootstrap new activity, and developers to test new applications.